| Covid-19 update |
Via this page we would like to keep you updated on the latest regulations in The Netherlands concerning Covid-19. All of our offers are based on the latest regulations. Up until your event or trip we keep you posted on any changes which might affect your itinerary or budget.
- Always keep 1,5 meter distance, regularly wash your hands and sneeze in your elbow.
- Face masks (non-medical) are mandatory in all public spaces and public transport.
Update until March 1st:
- Curfew from 21.00 to 4.30h.
- Restaurants and cafes remain closed until further notice.
- Hotels are open but restaurants need to be closed and room-service is not allowed.
- All shops are closed, except for essential necessities (supermarkets & pharmacies)
- All museums, theaters and outside sports venues are closed.
- Max. 2 people allowed to gather in outside areas
What Amsterdam Redefined ensures:
At all times we keep in mind the rules and regulations currently applicable. Our guides always have hand sanitizer and facemasks at hand in case guests decide they want to use them. Please let us know if you prefer that the guide always wears a face-mask!
For boats, busses and private transfers we always work following the rules and make sure the vehicle is corona proof:
- For Sedan transfers; plexi glass separation and hand sanitizer on board.
- All drivers wear masks and gloves and will not shake hands.
- In coaches and mini busses it’s mandatory to wear a non-medical face mask for guests of 13 years and up.
- Unloading luggage at required distance.
- Cleaning procedure will take place more regularly.
- For coaches 1,5 meter distance will be kept in mind, meaning smaller groups in bigger coaches.
We can’t wait to warmly welcome you back in Amsterdam.